Real Estate Sales Professional/Realtor
We are seeking to create a diverse team of committed and dedicated real estate professionals who approach the profession with the level of commitment that it deserves, and who recognizes the awesome level of responsibility that it entails. We are looking for those who are looking to benefit from while contributing to, our stellar reputation for quality and professionalism.
We are knowledge brokers. We are sales warriors. We are fastidious practitioners of real estate. We are people who know how to work hard while practicing the art of living well.
If you are looking for a work environment that is supportive and structured with your success in mind, then you need to talk to us. If you want to feel as though you are a part of a community characterized by mutual support and teamwork, then you need to talk to us. If you are looking for a place that encourages you to fulfill your true potential, then you need to talk to us. If you want to make a name for yourself, while enjoying the satisfaction of feeling that you are a foundational part of growing and building something worthwhile, something remarkable, something to be proud of, then you need to talk to us.
We are looking for agents with real estate experience and a proven track record in the business preferred. Ideally, you will have at least two years of experience. We are, however, willing to take on newbies to the industry who possess a proven and demonstrated ability to hustle.
Some of what we offer:
- Competitive commission splits
- An attractive office space with which to meet with clients and customers
- A technology package with a suite of tools to help you succeed
- Marketing support in the form of ready-made and customizable lead nurturing campaigns, social media and email templates, graphic design, signage, and more.
- Ongoing training
- Individual coaching
Click Here to Apply.
Belle Époque Realty Services LLC is looking for a dynamic, driven, and effective operations manager to oversee the core functions of the office including support to the broker/owner and sales agents. In this position, you will make a direct contribution to the overall effectiveness of our shop, so having a killer drive to perform at a high level is paramount – in this position, you can and will make a real difference as we grow and expand our footprint in the Northeast Florida markets. You will contribute in numerous ways and will be a dedicated representative of our unique brand of excellence.
Real Estate Operations Manager Responsibilities
- Manage/oversee our systems for lead generation, database management, and back-office support.
- Help to manage all office transactions from execution to closing and adhering to contract timelines and deadlines.
- Assist with the management of coming soon and new listings by auditing files to make sure they are complete with all needed documentation
- Ensuring the office is adequately supplied
- Overseeing all office purchasing
- Organize filing systems and, when needed, helping other real estate team members with coordinating buyer and seller information.
Recruiting New Sales Associates
- Initiate and manage job descriptions and "now hiring" posts on social media platforms and our Website with input provided by the broker
- Serve as the first point of contact for new recruits
- Conduct initial interviews
- Assist with the training of sales associates by scheduling and conducting introductory orientation sessions to cover company policies, procedures, and expectations
- Onboarding new agents
- Completing all paperwork
- Scheduling orientations
- DBPR + NEFAR + Compliance
- Develop and oversee training programs
- Implement agent reward, recognition, and agent retention programs
Supporting the transaction
- Ensuring that all files are complete (weekly audit) and taking steps to secure missing documents.
- Scheduling photography of listings
- Reviewing MLS listings for compliance
- Scheduling closings and preparing commission disbursements
- Sending weekly sales transaction progress reports to broker
Coordinating Marketing Events and Client activities
- Scheduling open houses in the MLS system and posting them on our social media platforms.
- Assisting with the planning and execution of various office hosted events throughout the year
- Helping to plan and execute annual client appreciation event
Compensation and QualificationsActive real estate license required or currently in the process of obtaining
High School Diploma, college degree preferred
Two years of experience in an administrative role with a demonstrated record of success
Competitive hourly rate of base pay, plus commission on real estate sales referrals, agent recruitment referrals, and property management referrals.
Click here to apply.