Real Estate Sales Professional/Realtor
We are seeking to create a diverse team of committed and dedicated real estate professionals who approach the profession with the level of commitment that it deserves, and who recognizes the awesome level of responsibility that it entails. We are looking for those who are looking to benefit from while contributing to, our stellar reputation for quality and professionalism.
We are knowledge brokers. We are sales warriors. We are fastidious practitioners of real estate. We are people who know how to work hard while practicing the art of living well.
If you are looking for a work environment that is supportive and structured with your success in mind, then you need to talk to us. If you want to feel as though you are a part of a community characterized by mutual support and teamwork, then you need to talk to us. If you are looking for a place that encourages you to fulfill your true potential, then you need to talk to us. If you want to make a name for yourself, while enjoying the satisfaction of feeling that you are a foundational part of growing and building something worthwhile, something remarkable, something to be proud of, then you need to talk to us.
We are looking for agents with real estate experience and a proven track record in the business preferred. Ideally, you will have at least two years’ experience. We are, however, willing to take on newbies to the industry who possess a proven and demonstrated ability to hustle.
Some of what we offer:
- Competitive commission splits
- An attractive office space with which to meet with clients and customers
- A technology package with a suite of tools to help you succeed
- Marketing support in the form of ready-made and customizable lead nurturing campaigns, social media and email templates, graphic design, signage, and more.
- Ongoing training
- Individual coaching
Click Here to Apply.
Outside Sales Representative
We are hiring a Leasing Specialist at Belle Époque Realty.
We are looking for a motivated, results-oriented, professional Leasing Agent to generate and nurture new property management business for the property management division of our company. The candidate will also be responsible for leading the efforts to market and lease rental properties. This is primarily a sales position, but it does entail administrative support work as well.
The Leasing Agent will acquire new property management business and market our rental properties and screen prospective tenants. You will be our company’s initial contact with prospective property management clients and so professionalism is a must, and you must contribute to a positive atmosphere in the office and portray a positive image of the company in your activities. You will oversee and coordinate the application process of new tenants and will assist with performing office management and clerical tasks as needed.
Leasing Agent Responsibilities:
- Generating new property management business and clients
- Nurturing property management leads
- Transferring property management leads over to sales whenever the opportunity presents itself.
- Advertising available properties and conducting property tours as part of marketing activities.
- Listing and marketing property management rentals
- Onboarding clients and properties
- Assess property with the initial walkthrough and help the owner make a determination as to what is needed to get the property rent ready.
- Make a determination as to if project management will be needed and complete any associated paperwork related to such.
- Screening prospective tenants to ensure they meet eligibility requirements.
- Place lockbox and signage
- Conducting all showings/interact with and answer all inquiries from prospects
- Completing lease applications and forwarding completed applications to the property managers for review and decision rendering.
- Informing prospective tenants of results.
- Inspecting properties when tenants take occupation (when applicable).
- Accepting initial rent payments, security deposits, and other applicable fees and delivering keys to tenants.
- High School diploma, GED, or a suitable alternative.
- Real estate license required
- 2+ years’ work experience as a Leasing Agent or similar position preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of the real estate industry, property management principles, and relevant legislation.
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Well-developed time management skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize workflows with minimal supervision.
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Available to work extended hours when needed.
This position has a base salary plus commission.
Paid time off (12 days annually) plus paid holidays.
Click Here to Apply.