Real Estate Sales Professional/Realtor
We are seeking to create a diverse team of committed and dedicated real estate professionals who approach the profession with the level of commitment that it deserves, and who recognizes the awesome level of responsibility that it entails. We are looking for those who are looking to benefit from while contributing to, our stellar reputation for quality and professionalism.
We are knowledge brokers. We are sales warriors. We are fastidious practitioners of real estate. We are people who know how to work hard while practicing the art of living well.
If you are looking for a work environment that is supportive and structured with your success in mind, then you need to talk to us. If you want to feel as though you are a part of a community characterized by mutual support and teamwork, then you need to talk to us. If you are looking for a place that encourages you to fulfill your true potential, then you need to talk to us. If you want to make a name for yourself, while enjoying the satisfaction of feeling that you are a foundational part of growing and building something worthwhile, something remarkable, something to be proud of, then you need to talk to us.
We are looking for agents with real estate experience and a proven track record in the business preferred. Ideally, you will have at least two years’ experience. We are, however, willing to take on newbies to the industry who possess a proven and demonstrated ability to hustle.
Some of what we offer:
- Competitive commission splits
- An attractive office space with which to meet with clients and customers
- A technology package with a suite of tools to help you succeed
- Marketing support in the form of ready-made and customizable lead nurturing campaigns, social media and email templates, graphic design, signage, and more.
- Ongoing training
- Individual coaching
Click Here to Apply.
We are looking for a highly motivated, independent, and results-oriented professional property manager to oversee, manage, and direct operations, as well as generate and nurture new property management business to grow our rent rolls. The candidate will also be responsible for leading the efforts to market and lease rental properties.
The Property Manager will generate new property management business and market our rental properties and screen prospective tenants. You will be our company’s initial contact with prospective property management clients and so professionalism is a must, and you must contribute to a positive atmosphere in the office and portray a positive image of the company in all your activities.
Leasing Agent Responsibilities:
- Generate new property management business and complete the onboarding process for new clients and rentals
- Transferring sales leads over to the sales division whenever the opportunity presents itself.
- Listing and assisting with the marketing of property management rentals
- Assess new properties with the initial walkthrough and consult with the owner to make a determination as to what is needed to get the property rent ready and likely market rental rate.
- Screening prospective tenants to ensure they meet eligibility requirements.
- Manage all showing activity/interact with and answer all inquiries from rental prospects
- Processing prospective tenant applications and rendering decisions.
- Informing prospective tenants of results.
- Inspecting properties when tenants take occupation (when applicable) and conducting periodic inspections. (three annual)
- Accepting initial rent payments, security deposits, and other applicable fees and delivering keys/possession to tenants.
- Managing tenant/owner service requests
- Managing vendor relations
- Monthly escrow account reconciliation
- Collecting of management fees, and disbursement of landlord proceeds
- Manage the move-outs and security deposit return process
Leasing Agent Requirements:
- High School diploma, or GED
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license required
- 2+ years’ work experience as a residential property manager required.
- Proficient knowledge of the real estate industry, property management principles, and relevant legislation.
- Experience using Buildium property management software preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Well-developed time management skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize workflows, and adhere to deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Available to work extended hours when needed.
This position has a base salary plus commission.
Paid time off (12 days annually) plus paid holidays.
Click Here to Apply.